12' glider Bottom contour and rail profile check

He still takes those “baby steps”.  We used to joke about that at PB Point.  He’s as smoothe as ever.  Never got into those boards.  I bought a really nice 10’6” Yater once.  That board made me realize that anything over 9’6” was in excess.  Settled on 9’0, 9’2’, and the occasional 9’6.  For my weight and ability though most of the time I am on a 9’4”.   Easy to turn and quick to the nose.  Lowel

There is a hard edge in the tail in the sense that the rail becomes thinner and thinner while keeping his pinchy shape; Not a hard down rail if that’s what you mean.

This is the only rocker shot I have… Not great, but I can’t take another one as this board now belongs to a friend who lives in… Marseille.

The blank is the great 12’3" Burford. This blank is primarily a longboard blank but they also make it narrower with a gun rocker. I use the basic one for gliders and I shaped one hell of a gun out of the gun blank (second photo).

Correct except no V in the end; (Since the pintail does not really need it. With a wider tail, yes.)

Catherine and I would be delighted to see you both again. Keep me posted, right?