A fin short of a quad

TRI FIN SHORTBOARDS RULE!!! Tom, Herb and the rest…kidding

I agree! Just set it up so you can pull that center one out from time to time. From Herb’s camp, 'ya gotta be able to “take it up a notch” and add the #4 and #5 cannards. I think that kinda spice is nice! Hey Steve! Ever hear of a Wolf brand of power tools from Toronto Canada? Picked up a real beefy 6.8 amp planer, Wolf/Toronto label. Solid cast aluminum, solid base about the length of a shortened Skil. REAL HEAVY. Depth adjust is like the grandfather of the Makita, real smooth though. Tom.>>> TRI FIN SHORTBOARDS RULE!!! Tom, Herb and the rest…kidding

Herb, Always stoked to here your input…just don’t know about all those fins…I am going to try a new modern single fin…perhaps a reflex fin or airplane fin…something so wacked out that when it rides killer I can say it is the fin…when it is probably the hull. They say longboards just can’t ride shortboards…nothing offensive about that…I am a shortbaorder and I can’t surf a longboard!!!How do they do it… I would just be afraid to kill some one! Herb or Tom…can’t tell the difference between you guys.

This is Tom Herb live on the Left Coast , I live on the Third Coast. You want a real fin try out that “foil” type fin Laird Hamilton is riding. See Surfer’s Journal maybe 2 issues ago. Tom Sterne>>> Herb,>>> Always stoked to here your input…just don’t know about all those > fins…I am going to try a new modern single fin…perhaps a reflex fin > or airplane fin…something so wacked out that when it rides killer I can > say it is the fin…when it is probably the hull.>>> They say longboards just can’t ride shortboards…nothing offensive about > that…I am a shortbaorder and I can’t surf a longboard!!!How do they do > it… I would just be afraid to kill some one!>>> Herb or Tom…can’t tell the difference between you guys.

I like all designs…singles,twins,tris,quads…wings,stings,bumps,steps,channels,…long and short! It’s not so much the board …as it is the RIDER!Herb.