Alluminium and cork surfboard

thanks artz for your comment !! at first i would like to say that you can recycle aluminium an infinite number of time a thing that you can’t do with fiberglass who is a special waste… whan we paint the aluminium we don’t use the tecinque you are sayng… with our tecniques we didn’t meet any problem about corrosion we found a really good paint that it is perfect for aluminium wihout the use of chemicals … we use only alcool . Recently we met a man that developed a tecnology where you can print on everythng (from plastic to marble or metal) with water based paint without any type of toxic emissions… he found a method tat is really smart i woluld like to expain to you but my english is not as good …
this is our last creration we made it in two days an a half recycling fin plug and tryingto make channel bottom… i hope you like it

But your shapes are a bit unrefined… maybe work with someone who has done a few thousand boards to get those dialed in before you go public. Channel and tail shapes are off… good luck to you though!