Best surf vehicle?

In your honest most best opinion, what is the best surf vehicle for a longboarder? I was thinking the ford cargo van?

sand rail with welded on surfboard racks!! http://members.cox.net/austinsurfboards

'87 Ford Turas Satation Wagon. Only because that’s what I am driving now.

I saw an old Mini Cooper (10" wheels), with 2 longboards on top its tiny roof, at Bolsa Chica Beach last weekend. It looked rather odd, but way cool too!>>> '87 Ford Turas Satation Wagon. Only because that’s what I am driving now.

In your honest most best opinion, what is the best surf vehicle for a > longboarder? I was thinking the ford cargo van? VW camper 81 racks on top. Pull up to the beach pop the top crack a cold one and slap in some Santana on the tape deck. Slide open the side door and pull down the board and your living the life 2000 bucks and your a Surfer Dude… or a Hummer if your pockets are deeper then mine…

…'88 Toyota Cargo Van - 4WD - Drive onto the beach, slide some James Brown in the CD player…Papa’s Got A Brand New Stick…HIT ME…

…‘88 Toyota Cargo Van - 4WD - Drive onto the beach, slide some James > Brown in the CD player…Papa’s Got A Brand New Stick…HIT ME… A sand ridden, stale saltwater smellen’ Kombi baby! Sleep, and change in the back. Lock the board in when you go to work. Seems perfect to me, to bad Im still paying for my Nissan PU :stuck_out_tongue: The new Eurovan’s are pretty cool to, and still pretty frugal on the gas.

A groovy '67 vw camper bus. Way back time machine. Stick a 6-pack in the fridge and your log in the back. Hit 'Bu on a South and yer good to go.

In your honest most best opinion, what is the best surf vehicle for a > longboarder? I was thinking the ford cargo van? I drive a '92 Toyota Camry station wagon. I can slide my 9’0" and two shortboards inside with no problem. I think it could take up to a 9’6". Its good on gas, smooth ride and has enough power.

Your two feet. Just buy a house that overlooks that perfect point break and walk.

Those VW busses have no balls, and they break down all the time. If you are driving down the street…cool. But If you are 200 miles from San Onofre…good luck! pack a lid of some good smoke…your gonna need it!

In your honest most best opinion, what is the best surf vehicle for a > longboarder? I was thinking the ford cargo van? I drive a 94 Toyota 4Runner. It’s pretty perfect for travelling with a longboard if you have the back seats down. There’s room for a longboard and whatever else (cooler, shortboard, change clothes). Plus, here in Hawaii the 4x4 comes in handy for the harder to get to beaches. GF

A '71 VW is still great around town. I found an old Benz station wagon. It’s way more versatile. But when push comes to shove you gotta have a rig with 4WD, especially if you’re going to looking for those empty spots. Mahalo, Rich

http://www.yachtworld.com/listing/yw_listing_detail.jsp?checked_boats=679254&currency=USD&units=Feet

How fucking fun would THAT be?!!

excuse the french – thought it would be @#&*$ 'ed out.

excuse the french – thought it would be @#&*$ 'ed out. anyone got a boat lets do it! [smile]

ill throw down 20 bucks who else has some money? http://members.cox.net/austinsurfboards