Big Sur 2014

There are fewer 1st come 1 served spaces.  It looks like only three for the last minute folks.  Six spaces are currently open as of June 2nd.

nice pics!

i gotta see if i have any pics that i haven’t posted yet…

anybody talked to Sdrepairman? how’s he doin’?

Chase’s pegleg was epic! fully thought he had lost it until he turned sideways…

you gonna pussy out again Jay or you coming through???

RIP Drover

more

more

You know me…If i show up the sun shines, if i don’t it rains and looks like crap.  i think the only 2 times it was nice, I was there.  I’m coming up…or least I am planning on it.  I will be driving up ith keith…and I’ll have a santa bag of wonderfull quality 3M parts and products.   Are we still doing the board swap, or is it DOA?

And yes I am a pussy, but we can discuss that later.

hahaha glad to hear it…

it hasn’t been the same without you!

as far as I know, the board swap is ON.

dangit!

how are you guys posting pics???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/palmerchris1738/Swayloholix%20Anonymous%202010/6b8a0415.jpg

Hope the board swap is still on.  Mine is the wider 7-2 single fin on the right.  My thinking was illibel’s Sand Dollar Solution and also simplifiying things, hence a single fin.

I’m in Houston this week. So close yet so far away. Have fun guys.

Hi guys! I used to lurk here a long time ago. Life took me on some unexpected journeys, but I’m back where I need to be and would love to be included in this get together if it happens in 2015! Thanks much!

there will definitely be one in 2015.  Can’t reserve campsites until 6 months out, so look for an announcement here in a few weeks.  Will be either last weekend in Sept or first weekend in October, most likely, so block those off on your calender.