Bruce Jones

this is a post spamming the 9gag page…  the post here is for bruce jones and his passing…  whoever john is by posting SPAM on this post is in very bad manners…  i say boot him from SWAYLOCKS  before he does it again !!!

What the hell is this, the9gag.com shit. This is a conversation tread about a great surfboard shaper that has earned great respect among the surfboard manufacturing community, who has passed away. Not for advertizing some idiotic website. Your a f@#king kook!

This guy register with swaylocks about an 1 hour 45 minutes ago. I went to his profile and submitted an abuse report the sent him a nasty PM Everyone else here should do the same. It only takes a couple of minutes. Do it. Then get back to talking about Bruce.

That is so sad, I use to live and surf in sunset beach ca, I remember when Bruce Jones open after the Ole surfboard shop. The last time I talked to him is when I bought a couple of balnks from him before I headed to Costa Rica. (I am bumed out no so sad)

I surfed with bruce,and his son brock. they remain good friends…in this life and in the next.

herb

I Know Brian (The Bear) Fitzpatrick ran into him on the other side or the after life amen to all.