buffo boards

I will get them up ASAP. I have to re-size the File…

I have been trying to get my hands on a COIL. I have phoned, I have Called, and can not get an answer.

I am hooked on BUFO’s construction. It is so advanced. Are you still riding his boards?

Clark

Clark,

dont ride them any more.

i have bought so many old tech ones, and broke all of them. Newer tech one too. i posted it right here, leash saver THROUGH rail. i took them down, on request of their sales person, not wanting bad pr, for it was not a showroom model, but a test board.

if you want a longer lasting one, they become heavier, and loose the stifness/spring.

and, they are too expensive, i got a custom Coil from USA for 200 Euros less…600, all inclusive, fins, t shirt, great customer service. st i KNEW bufo did not do good on. maybe they learned, maybe not.

bufo get deck dents… which can be taken out, in GERMANY?! how silly.

i have tried them all, but find that i dont like them that much. do note i tried older tech [2 years ago] and less stiff board, great for small waves, but in bigger waves they lack the force/stiffness/spring. i can make my own small wave boards with more pleasure and better results.

And, they tend to get huge discoloration after a while leaving you with an ugly board, st i am not willing if i pay good money. they turn into yellow/green/blue, real ugly.

i did get a coil. if you pm mike daniel, he gets back to you within 2-3 working days. so calling and not getting an answer can be solved by pm-ing, not a real good excuse…

Wouter

As Wouter says, I’m easy to find. mike@coilsurf.com is best.

info@coilsurf.com will get Kirk Brasington.

Sorry you couldn’t get in touch earlier, not sure what phone # you had.

We’d be happy to do you a custom.

Wouter ,

I have ridden a few great boards from Bufo. I am pleased with the flex and the duarability. Each time he is in the US he brings over about 5 boards for myself and a friend. The normal pressure ding, rock dings ect. is the extent of the damage I have seen.

I was able to get on the new one yesterday. Head high Malibu, not the best conditions but verry workable. This new board has a much faster flex pattern than my last board. It snaps out of turns with more drive. I need a few more quality wave to dial it in but it seems to be a winner.

I can not wait to hear about your new COIL. Please let me know how it rides. I will be getting intouch with Mike and placing an order.

Enjoy the Weekend…

Clark

Mike,

No problem with the non-reply. I was sure all you east coast guys were out catching waves. The potential looks great with all the storms lined up. I will try to get ahold of you next week.

Stay safe,

Clark

wow that clip looks very familiar to the footage in one California day! Apparently the boards seem to work for some people, but I’ve also heard that some people didn’t like them. Personally I would never get one, unless they drop the prices dramatically… They’re very popular here in holland, but I think that’s mostly because of the hype around them…

Americangreg,

The guys are working on solutions to bring the cost down. New technology always cost more. I am sold that the technology work better than anything on the market today. If you are ever in the area I have boards that are available to sample.

Is there any surf happening in your neck of the woods?

Surfing is all about having fun. Not every board will work for everyone.

Clark