Calling ... Mr. Spitzer

the is a message hoping for a reply from herb. i am currently working on building a fish type board and would like to try to put some supercharger type mini fins on it. you are super generous with all your info etc. so i guess i figured that out of a matter of respect i would ask your permission before going ahead with it. if its cool i will post some pictures when it is done. it is sort of an experiment to challenge my shaping and glassing. whether or not it works is an entirely different matter. but i digress…anyway let me know and i’ll appreciate it. cheers, trev

the is a message hoping for a reply from herb. i am currently working on > building a fish type board and would like to try to put some supercharger > type mini fins on it. you are super generous with all your info etc. so i > guess i figured that out of a matter of respect i would ask your > permission before going ahead with it. if its cool i will post some > pictures when it is done. it is sort of an experiment to challenge my > shaping and glassing. whether or not it works is an entirely different > matter. but i digress…anyway let me know and i’ll appreciate it. cheers, > trev…THANKS for asking…GO FOR IT! I have no patient on the design, as for you or anyone else calling there’s/yours a Supercharger(as long as it’s somewhat close in spirit to my design),I don’t mind that either.If you need anything let me know,and I will help you as much as time allows.GOOD LUCK,Crafty Herb…p.s. A person is Australia asked me for the dimentions of my 6’-1" Supercharger fish with fin placements.Instead of just giving him a bunch of numbers,I sent him a paper template with fin settings,complete!

Hey Trev, Herb is cool eh? I have a couple boards that rip and it’s because of the great advice and help I got from Herb. Scott.

Your welcome Bro. Just hope to be able to return the favor someday. Scott.

Your welcome Bro. Just hope to be able to return the favor someday. Scott. Herb To anyone in Swaylocks, herb is helped me heaps, so if i can help by giving someone a place to stay on the goldcoast Australia, manly herb and his family, e mail me Rabbit

Hey Trev, Herb is cool eh? I have a couple boards that rip and it’s > because of the great advice and help I got from Herb. Scott. definitely cool, generous too. seems like an all round good chap. thanks herb. i will post pics of the board when it is done. hopefully a couple of weeks and everyone can critique and fill me in as to the various reasons that it probably won’t work. at least it is fun to build. cheers, trev