clark rocker question

I was looking at the rocker adjustment charts at Fiberglass Sup. Inc. What do the letters mean? (not N & T but A,B,C etc.) thanks JR

What is deck centered and bottom centered? This sounds as though it could be complicated as it seems, to me, to refer to another blanks natural + or -. JR

I think the letters refer to where on the blank the rocker adjustment starts. Check the archives for more info, some of this was talked about before, but I cant remember what was said. Good luck, Scott W.

I think the letters refer to where on the blank the rocker adjustment > starts. Check the archives for more info, some of this was talked about > before, but I cant remember what was said. Good luck, Scott W. The letters are there to differentiate betwen the rockers that have the same adjustment, but in different areas. For example, the current rocker book lists 5 different 63H rockers with +1/4" in the tail. To tell them all apart, different letters are assigned. So the plain vanilla +1/4"T has no letter, the +1/4 Tail in the last 18" is ‘A’, +1/4" Tail, last 9" is ‘B’, +1/8" from center, +1/8" last 16" is ‘C’ and +1/4" last 12" is ‘D’. As far as I can tell, the letters are not consistent from rocker to rocker. I.E. ‘A’ is not always ‘in the last 12"’ There are some rockers in the book that seemingly skip letters. (I.e. go from ‘A’ to ‘C’ without a ‘B’ inbetween) but this is because the intervening letter(s) belonged to a rocker that hadn’t been used for a while (I think they go for a year before obsoleteing them) and was purged from the warehouse. http://www.kklmachine.com

Thanks Dude, I thought it was something like that.>>> The letters are there to differentiate betwen the rockers that have the > same adjustment, but in different areas. For example, the current rocker > book lists 5 different 63H rockers with +1/4" in the tail. To tell > them all apart, different letters are assigned. So the plain vanilla > +1/4"T has no letter, the +1/4 Tail in the last 18" is ‘A’, > +1/4" Tail, last 9" is ‘B’, +1/8" from center, +1/8" > last 16" is ‘C’ and +1/4" last 12" is ‘D’. As far as I can > tell, the letters are not consistent from rocker to rocker. I.E. ‘A’ is > not always ‘in the last 12"’ There are some rockers in the book that > seemingly skip letters. (I.e. go from ‘A’ to ‘C’ without a ‘B’ inbetween) > but this is because the intervening letter(s) belonged to a rocker that > hadn’t been used for a while (I think they go for a year before > obsoleteing them) and was purged from the warehouse.