Classic Noserider Dimensions?

Hi, I’m new at this and want to build a classic nose rider. 50/50 rails, single fin, all that. I’m not that big so i’m think about a 9’3". Any suggestions on the other dimensions and what blank from Clark to use will be appreciated. Thanks. Paul

There’s plenty of dimensions that could work. Here’s the dimensions to Joel Tudor’s Nuuhiwa Noserider Model (based on a mid 60’s Bing): 9’6 x 18.5(nose) x 23.5 x 15.5(tail) x 3.25. He says it’s his best noserider. Just transfer those dimensions to a 9’3 and, if you want, vary the dimensions a bit. Use supergreen or classic foam weight and glass with 10oz Volan. Maybe an extra layer of 6oz on the deck. Extreme? Perhaps, but you said “classic”. There are plenty of noseriding fins that will work. Do some research and let us know how it goes.>>> Hi, I’m new at this and want to build a classic nose rider. 50/50 rails, > single fin, all that. I’m not that big so i’m think about a 9’3". Any > suggestions on the other dimensions and what blank from Clark to use will > be appreciated.>>> Thanks. Paul

how much nose and tail rocker on the nuuhiwa?>>> There’s plenty of dimensions that could work. Here’s the dimensions to > Joel Tudor’s Nuuhiwa Noserider Model (based on a mid 60’s Bing): 9’6 x > 18.5(nose) x 23.5 x 15.5(tail) x 3.25. He says it’s his best noserider. > Just transfer those dimensions to a 9’3 and, if you want, vary the > dimensions a bit. Use supergreen or classic foam weight and glass with > 10oz Volan. Maybe an extra layer of 6oz on the deck. Extreme? Perhaps, but > you said “classic”. There are plenty of noseriding fins that > will work. Do some research and let us know how it goes.

Good question and I’m not sure. Minimal rocker in the nose. Probably somewhere around 4" in the tail.>>> how much nose and tail rocker on the nuuhiwa?