Coral?

Coral, are you there? Tommorrow Ill be shipping the present that you ordered... I talked with your Grandma earlier this evening, too. Everythings set to go!! Dale

Coral, are you there? Tommorrow Ill be shipping the present that you > ordered... I talked with your Grandma earlier this evening, too. > Everythings set to go!!>>> Dale I can’t wait for Christmas now!!! Thank You , Thank you , Thank You Mr. Solomonson is Santa !!! WOW … have fun

I can’t wait for Christmas now!!! Thank You , Thank you , Thank You > Mr. Solomonson is Santa !!! WOW … have fun – Just so I know who Im speaking to, will the REAL Coral please answer the following questions?>>>What does your father do to earn a living?>>>What is your Grandmas first name (the one I know)?>>>What are the first two letters of your fathers last name?>>>How old were you in 1990? Thank you, Coral! Ill be checking back in a little while. Have fun! Dale

Of course its me Solomonson. But i will answer your annoying probing questions anyway, at the expense of my families privacy. 1. My father works for Hetherington Cabinetmakers in Satelite Beach. 2. My Grandmothers first name is Edith. 3. th (Schlumberth) 4. I was 14 in 1990 Have fun.

Of course its me Solomonson. But i will answer your annoying probing > questions anyway, at the expense of my families privacy.>>> 1. My father works for Hetherington Cabinetmakers in Satelite Beach.>>> 2. My Grandmothers first name is Edith.>>> 3. th (Schlumberth)>>> 4. I was 14 in 1990>>> Have fun. – Sorry dude. Try door #2

–>>> Just so I know who Im speaking to, will the REAL Coral please answer the > following questions?>>> Thank you, Coral! Ill be checking back in a little while. Have fun!>>> Dale He makes people really, really happy. Starts with an “M” I always get the chills when I have to answer that question. -5 … have fun

Coral, are you there? Tommorrow Ill be shipping the present that you > ordered... I talked with your Grandma earlier this evening, too. > Everythings set to go!!>>> Dale He got it !! You rock !! He says so !! I got second grader’s winter break !! So as soon as I get in from riding my new bike tomorrow, I’ll add some air to his Christmas present!! Thanks again, Mr Solomonson [wink] and sorry Mr. Mellor … (have fun)

He got it !! You rock !! He says so !! I got second grader’s winter break > !! So as soon as I get in from riding my new bike tomorrow, I’ll add some > air to his Christmas present!! Thanks again, Mr Solomonson [wink] and sorry > Mr. Mellor … (have fun) – Thank you Coral. Youre a great kid... your father must be very proud. Id like you to know that this project has been a real pleasure. Have lots of fun on your winter break! Dale

I love you man! It was all in fun!

I love you man! It was all in fun! Another joyfully cryptic enigmatic anomaly of an unmistakably unintelligible post about this cyber “Coral” personage. Is this Swaylocks Surfboard Design Forum or is it “SWM looking for compatible SWM, SWM looking for undecided SWF, SWF looking for rough SWF” or ??? I think it`s time to go buy a Surftech.

I love you man! It was all in fun! Earthlings are sooo stupid… have fun!

I love you man! It was all in fun! Im very disheartened. No Coral?? Cyberspace sucks. Ive decided to end it all-- just ordered my first Surftech. c ya

I love you man! It was all in fun! Im very disheartened. No Coral?? Cyberspace really sucks. Ive decided to end it all-- just ordered my first Surftech. c ya

I love you man! It was all in fun! Coral was a lie? Nothing is sacred here anymore. If suicide = Surftech, then count me in dammit.

I love you man! It was all in fun! Huh? Thanks, but I`m not real either.

Another joyfully cryptic enigmatic anomaly of an unmistakably > unintelligible post about this cyber “Coral” personage. Is this > Swaylocks Surfboard Design Forum or is it “SWM looking for compatible > SWM, SWM looking for undecided SWF, SWF looking for rough SWF” or > ???>>> I think it`s time to go buy a Surftech. I think it’s time too!! It all goes something like this.> There we all are, out playing on the block, when one of the kids from up the street is telling someone that he read about some wave riding on the internet. He said that his dad was hooked on this every night. My father heard about it, and he mostly went out the back door laughing after reading something. I’d over hear him telling my mom about it, before he’d start laughing about it all over again. One of those times, I figured out how to get to this place Swaylock’s on my own. Now, when everybody is off the computer, and in watching TV, or something, I start reading all this wave riding stuff too! It turns out to be really helping out my spelling grades, and I get to sound like I know what I’m talking about around the kids up the street. Well that was then, of course. Now, I know exactly what I’m talking about. I used to read everything. Now and then there were these people that would really sound like they were smart. Way smarter then any of my teachers that I have, or had! I started reading about waveriding in ways that the kids up the street never had said anything about yet. I never saw anything at our place that could be even close to such a surfcraft. OK, it’s July, I got a little money in my drawer, but in the next two months, I’m gonna have to sweep, rake and mow, and mow some mow, to save up the $300.00, to send away for what I even overheard my father saying that, “this sounds pretty cool”, as he was going out the back door one evening. Since I didn’t see anything even close around our place, when I got all $300.00 saved up in that drawer, I told my sister, that she just had to get me a bank check, that I could use to send away for this great present in order to get it here in time for Christmas. The lady at the bank takes all of that money, that I’ve been saving, comes back with the bank check. Sis gets me to the Post Office. The bank check goes in the mail, and I cross my fingers that my father is not gonna get another one of these, in the meantime. He has just about everything else that there is. Well, the message comes that the package is on the way to Grandma’s. I’m so happy, this is just in time for Christmas. Sis shows up with the oddest shaped box I’ve ever seen with that eagle on it. She hands me this triangular tube. I’m thinking, this can’t be it. Then when I got it in my hands, I look at her and say that there can’t be anything in this box any way, feel it! Well she turned it down, and I did feel something shift in there. OK, well let’s make sure, I’m thinking. Then I see this packing tape that I’d have to cut through, who knows what kind of a mess of this box I’d make of it trying to cut into it. So, I got this left over can of black paint from Halloween, that we had, and coated the whole box so none of the eagles, or the return address would show when the wrapping paper comes off. Get it all wrapped up, hide it under the tree, check in on Swaylock’s, then head off to bed. In the morning, I’m the first one up. Santa came over night, that’s for sure. I could see a bike clearly was under all those covers, cool! My box for my father was still buried in that same spot around and under the tree. Then I froze, I couldn’t believe my eyes. there was another one of those same shaped boxes with a better ribbon on it. I picked it up and nothing, nothing, just like the other nothing that I thought that I got in the mail. Now my sis is up. I didn’t want my French toast. There was that little shift in the contents of that box too! I looked at my sis, and she said what’s wrong, all I could do was point. She got a funny look on her face, and just shrugged her shoulders. Now I don’t even care about the bike. That was alot of mowing to be looking at two of those funny shaped boxes under the tree at the same time this morning, and now here comes my father. Nothing to do now but wait. Everybody finally shows up, eats, and now it’s time! I’m the youngest reader, and all of the grown-ups think that it’s cute when the youngest reader hands out the presents one by one. I can read, better than most of them, well, you know. So here I am, in the distribution seat. All the aunts, the uncles, the cousins, some of the kids up the street, you name it. Presents are handed out, there’s wrapping paper, ribbons, cards and presents everywhere. Well being in the distribution seat, and being the first one awake, gave me the chance to arrange the distribution strategy so that both of those weird shaped presents got handed to my father in the right order. My order. The other one not at all! Naw, I was taught better then that. The other one first! I looked at my sis, she looked at me, I looked at my father. The paper came off, yup, sure enough, there’s those eagles. My aunt handed him a knife, and he was into the end of that box no problem, but it wasn’t opening. The whole time, he’s saying that this was going to be one of those old family jokes, about the weird shaped present that was hard to open that had nothing in it, ha, ha, ha. I didn’t ever hear about any old family joke like that. I’m still feeling like there’s not enough in mine, either! Alright, the moment of one truth. Out from the first weird shaped box slides, this white roll. We can’t see it as he straightens it out. As he is the only one sitting in a position to see what’s on it. He just gets this far away look in his eye, lets it coil up into a roll again and slides it back into the weird shaped box again. Whew! He didn’t get another one. I looked at my bike! Now, he’s got the wrapping paper off of the Halloween black painted box of mine and says who’s this poster from, with a wink at me. I look at my sis, she looks at me. He gets the knife from my aunt, my stomach tightens. I’m thinking that he could cut a hole all the way through my present. He said this box is alot harder to get open then the other one. Alright, he’s got the end open, He turns the box over, and out slips, and out slips, and there it is, an electric yellow tent. He looks at me says, just what I have always wanted, thanks honey. I look at my sis, she winks at me. I ask my father, that since it’s the last present to get passed out, could we see how big his tent is. For some reason he shot my mom a funny look! What’s that supposed to be about. I’ll ask the kids up the street. He says something about it being a funny name for a tent. Neumatic. He pulls on the drawstring fastner, and out slides the strangest tent that he says that he’s ever seen. Me too! It unrolled in front of all of us. Everybody in the room got quiet. He stood up, held it up, turned it around, flipped it over, smelled it, then bent over laughing, as I could see that he was headed for the back door with it. I’m sure that I heard him say, " this is so Bitchen". I looked at my sister, she looked at me, and we both laughed. We knew that he only says that word when he is really, really, stoked. I heard him explaining to mom, that here’s a sample of craftsmanship, and devotion to quality that for the most part goes unequaled in just about everything that is manufactured these days. Here’s a sample of what a true artist can do with his passion. That fine quality surf craft in there is worth every nickel. We’re gonna order another one. It was a long day, and he said alot of wonderful things about his present. I watched him set it down, read some papers that came with it, looked at some serial numbers, and there was my name right next to his, and he picked me up, gave me the biggest kiss, and told me that it was the best present that anyone except mom, had ever given him. I thought, well that’s close enough. He tucked me in that night, gave me another big kiss, started to close the door over, then leaned back in and whispered, mom’s best present was you. Thanks, Mr. Solomonson!! … have fun

I love you man! It was all in fun! Ive been indulgingng heavily all afdternoon since i read the news. In my own way. I loved Coral, and now shes ggone.Or worse yet, nebver was. This lie was the lasrt straw. Swaylocks was my church, custom was my dofgma. But we have all been betrayed. Today Ive have seemn ther light. Wake up and buy right bvefore its too late. Join yuour frinds and support all we got left: http://www.surftech.com/

Thanks for clearing that up Coral. Just one thing… are you a boy or a girl???

Ive been indulgingng heavily all afdternoon since i read the news. In my > own way. I loved Coral, and now shes ggone.Or worse yet, nebver was. This > lie was the lasrt straw. Swaylocks was my church, custom was my dofgma. > But we have all been betrayed. Today Ive have seemn ther light. Wake up > and buy right bvefore its too late. Join yuour frinds and support all we > got left:>>> http://www.surftech.com/ …I think you guys need to lay off the huffin’ for awhile.

Huh? Thanks, but I`m not real either. – Geeez… another impositor!