DESCRIBE YOUR NEXT BOARD

slightly wider than my current board and a little less rocker. I’m surfing a 6 X 18 1/4 X 2 1/4 (Nev) at mushy waves, at least most of the time. Last weekend was like surfing in Biarritz, except for the weather… 12 degrees Celsius. You can feel Autumn has started. There were double overhead hollow pounding waves. Had the best time in eons

Gonna build a 6 X 19 1/2 X 2 1/2 thruster, epoxy on EPS with a white and blue swirl, maybe with a slight single to double concave. Just so I can catch waves a bit easier so I can compete a bit better with the ADHD youngsters and longboarders in the line up =0)

A big board…

Something like 11’6" x 29" x 4.5"…

Designed with flat water paddling in mind…

The wood for the deck will be PNW Sequoia…From a tree harvested last year on my father-in-laws property touching Puget Sound…The 4x4 wood has been air drying for over a year and is AMAZINGLY light…Nice color variation…

I’m gonna make two…One for me to use and one for him to hang in his place…Spitting distance from where the tree grew…

Some boards have more soul than others…These will be like James Brown being backed by Tower Of Power…Uh huh…!!!..Uh Huh…!!!..

Paul,

I’m painting a personal board right now that will have a violet to pink color change like gemstones eg.Tanzanite or Alexandrite have.It should also glow like all get out as well.

Green,blue and pink,purple will be my next color change challenge if all goes well w/ the first and I have the time…so to speak.

As far a what I want in my next board ?

…One that flies in and outer-space.

Herb