DESIGN: 6'9" template options for NJ summer

Holy shit gdaddy those movies are older than the guy you are telling to watch them , surely you could come up with something more current : )

I can come up with more current content, but then I run the risk of getting called a gluten-free lumbersexual. 

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.  I have a gluten-free lumbersexual friend.  

More holy shit gdaddy , I had to look up lumbersexual , and that led me to a combination of lumberjack and metrosexual then I looked metrosexual up and that led me to a heterosexual man with homosexual tendencies and then I said HOLY SHIT , not that there is anything wrong with that : )

I never understood metrosexual to include any elements of gay, just feminized consumerism habits, like spending $24 on a oz jar of clay pomade for your hair, or $50 on a comb.  Or getting your eyebrows waxed and your nails manicured.    

Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but if I have $24 burning a hole in my pocket I have a lot more use for 12 bars of surf wax than for clay pomade to keep my haircut in place.  

Pedicures too bro.

That came out really good! As you use it more and more and get used to it you’ll just know where to position yourself without thinking about it. Interested to see how it goes with a bigger fin.