Does Futures make different ant (tilt angles) for their fins?

hi Huie,

i see these the first boxes, the black ones,

the white boxes are awesome! UTG is the way to go, for sure... i'll only use the OTG round boxes for channel boards...

the new discs with the off-set screws have been improved and help securing the fin much better than the earlier versions ,

As for installation, would u say futures is the quickest to install?

i reckon u can't beat 3min installation for 4 ways,

i have yet to try install a system that's so quick and easy as the 4way  UTG version.

would be good to hear your thoughts too ,

The logic makes perfect since. Add or reduce cant with rotation and application. You say they have white plugs now to reduce visual impact? I figure these are added after hotcoat versus underneath glass layers as how would they rotate otherwise?

When I first entertaned this approach a couple years ago I inquired, got an email from someone stateside with no follow up.

Like golf, you’re only as good as your follow thru?

[quote="$1"]

The logic makes perfect since. Add or reduce cant with rotation and application. You say they have white plugs now to reduce visual impact? I figure these are added after hotcoat versus underneath glass layers as how would they rotate otherwise?

When I first entertaned this approach a couple years ago I inquired, got an email from someone stateside with no follow up.

Like golf, you're only as good as your follow thru?

[/quote]

hi Deadshaper,

actually the new NANO boxes are under the glass, and really good! the old boxes were over the glass, added after the hotcoat. But the new Nano's are comparable to futures or fusion and are really strong under the glass.

as for follow up, i can't comment, however, if i had to relay my experiences with both futures and fcs here i can tell you i'd never be making boards!

I have had nothing than excellent service from the 4 ways crew, if u send an email to info@4wfs.com u always get a speedy response...

i can only say times change, people change, if u want it, get it! if not, one will always make excuses for not trying something....

u can't expect the 4 ways crew to have the same infrastructure as fcs or futures overnight or without the shapers support, i took the view to support what they were doing because their product is the best out there BY FAR!

once i tried 4 ways, there was absolutely NO turning back....

that's all i can say ...

surfrat

Sincere thanks for the update and your take on things.