Does God live in China ?

The little boy askes his mother .

Mom replies,“No why would you think that” ?

The little boy says," I asked dad where I came from and he said,God made me,and yesterday you told me everything is made in China".

Mom,LOL…

Herb

Someone told me God was from Ireland.

Kids hear everything you say.

So in the end words make the difference

and what the kids say keep things in perspective,

or at least that’s the way things work for me.

Aloha, Rich

P.S. Grom’s Rule!

Quote:

Kids hear everything you say.

So in the end words make the difference

and what the kids say keep things in perspective,

I was talking/teaching my 5 y/o daughter the other day about the early settlers…

I said “…they were Europeans”

She paused, had that look on here face, and said,

“My Opeans?”

Man, I love those little moments.

Quote:
Quote:

I was talking/teaching my 5 y/o daughter the other day about the early settlers…

I said “…they were Europeans”

She paused, had that look on here face, and said,

“My Opeans?”

Man, I love those little moments.

'only dead fish swim with the stream '

…I wonder if the fish were dead because european in the stream ?

LOL!! Americans and their knowledge of geography and history…

Reminds me of my last visit to DC, some guy in a bar asks where I live and I answer Holland, he responds : “Is that in Wisconsin?”

Who’s God and what or where is China?

Imapean…

I find that bars aren’t places of high intelligence lol. Not meaning any of you of course…

God gave China the Paulownia tree, we have to thank him for that.

I was working for a while with a Kiwi carpenter. When another worker asked where’s he’s from he said, “New Zealand.” The guy replied, “That’s up there near New Hampshire?” True story.

a girl in my English class sophmore year asked " South Africa, that is in South America right?"

…more than a couple of people HERE at sways have asked me “if I surfed kirra on the weekend” …

I just remembered the best one yet. One of the radio stations in Sacramento here as a joke calls people in really random places and asks them random questions, once they called a McDonalds in Japan, etc., but this time they called a random person somewhere in redneck country, and this girl answered the phone. They were talking to her about who knows what, and then asked her if they could ask her a few questions. They asked, “What’s the capital of the United States?” and I’m not joking here, she said, “Uhhh… England?” I’m being completely honest here, it was the funniest/saddest thing I’ve ever heard. They played it all day it was really funny, but sad.

Maybe he meant Holland, Michigan? http://www.holland.org/

When I was a whitewater rafting guide, we had recurring scary questions about the river…

“Do we end up in the same place we start?”

“Do we go down today and come back up tomorrow?”

“When we get close to the ocean, can we taste the salt water?” (On the Kern, which never reaches an ocean, only Bakersfield.)

“I can’t even see the track!”

God help these people…

Quote:

When I was a whitewater rafting guide, we had recurring scary questions about the river…

“Do we end up in the same place we start?”

“Do we go down today and come back up tomorrow?”

“When we get close to the ocean, can we taste the salt water?” (On the Kern, which never reaches an ocean, only Bakersfield.)

“I can’t even see the track!”

Quote:

Maybe he meant Holland, Michigan? http://www.holland.org/

LOL!!

Yeah. maybe he had his wires crossed about Belgium Wisconsin??

The bar was at Dulles Int’l…