‘fin box reinforcing technique alt topper (??)’

'turns way too easy.

for waves over waist high' 

‘my 12’ flat water trainer’

‘color on deck of surfboard’

‘bottom of the craft’

‘10’ 8" standup’

‘10-8 standup’

well thats all, he sent these pics along with a book on the life of woody guthrie to me, a nice read with killer black and white photos. so i thought i’d post them before I returned them.

not much else to say except i think ambrose’s vision of surfing is very important, especially in this day and age. If not agreed with, at the very least to be respected.

Makes you think how lucky we are to have him and so many other good people post here, pretty cool.

thanx

…ambrose…

for posting these for me.

Nice pics… Very nice boards.

Brings back memories of my trip up your way last year :slight_smile:

-cam

Run, thanks for posting these pics.

Ambrose, Bee-u-tee-muss. I love the flowers, is it resin or paint? Nice work.

Quote:

Makes you think how lucky we are to have him and so many other good people post here, pretty cool.

absolutely.

Ambrose is a stand up guy.

great boards. thanks for posting Run.

love that swirl job.

I love the outline on the 12 footer(flower board)… hips back, narrow nose… Ive been working my way up the ladder on board length from 10’ 6" to 10 8". My next longboard will defintly be at 12 foot. How do you do the colors so defined?? Cool boards!!!

I see some real Heart in those boards…never really knew what that meant til now. Herb

Quote:
he sent these pics along with a book on the life of woody guthrie to me, a nice read with killer black and white photos.

I represented Leadbelly’s family in a few deals - I’m “the guy from the Leadbelly estate” that Kirk Cobain mentions on Nirvana Unplugged (begining of track 13). Leadbelly used to pal around with Woody Guthrie and Pete Seeger.

When Leadbelly’s niece - Queen Tiny Robinson - was showing me some of Leadbelly’s things, she came to a collection of books. She told me that there were a couple more bookcases full of books that she had to throw out because Woody drew pictures and wrote poems in them and “totally ruined them”. Some people’s junk…

I have an original letter Woody wrote to Leadbelly’s nephew about the 12-string Stella that was being passed down after Leadbelly’s death. Two pages and not a single period.

eps foam styrofoam

pigment color before sesaler coat

sealer coat resin dust w/resin

achieve parchment sentient color

backround.

wide tail scary loose on waves over 1’

for my present state of trained technique.

…ambrose…

thanks amby ,

thanks run !

now i don’t need to bug you any more amby !

though of course if you ever want to post any more shots of your boards …

cheers

ben

…p.s. -

do you make any boards under the 7’ mark ?

just found these

some pictures for the new guys.

…ambrose…

Seems that Mr Ambrose puts the heart and soul of The Artist into all his work. He is his work. He is a true artist and visionary. The world of surfing needs more people like  Ambrose and less businessmen.