I had a few questions, maybe you have no idea but here goes:
- How do those fcs vector type fins go with C-5?
- How do those fcs H2 fins go with C-5 and how do they go for larger rider with out C-5?
- How do those fcs Red tips fin go with C-5 ( I am thinking with G5 sides or maybe the new vector types) and how do they go for larger rider with out C-5(maybe with Rusty or vector type- sides)?
- I was also wondering what your view is on step up and semi gun dimensions. If my standard short board is 6'6"x20"x2.7" I always thought and went with narrower width with possibly more thickness as I went up like: step up 6'10"x19.5"x2.7 and semi gun 7'2"x19.25"x2.75". Or do you recommend going wider as you go up, maybe to catch waves easier or allow for a wider tail for average bigger waves as opposed to full on barreling waves. I ask because there seems to be mixed thoughts about this, am I wrong?
- What are your thoughts on flex characteristics of a board glassed with S cloth vs. standard.
- Lastly, but most importantly. What’s up with Bat tail quads. They look very cool!
If you have an opinion on any of these please dont feel obligated to comment on all, that would be to daunting a task.