Finally! I got in the showcase/CHECK IT OUT!

After racking my brain I(ON MY OWN!)got 2 boards(supercharged)on swaylocks picture showcase.You guys that were asking for a look seeeee,check it out!More boards on the way.P.S. It was as bad as I thought it would be.My friend “joe” was sick the past week so he couldn’t help me.

After racking my brain I(ON MY OWN!)got 2 boards(supercharged)on swaylocks > picture showcase.You guys that were asking for a look seeeee,check it > out!More boards on the way.P.S. It was as bad as I thought it would be.My > friend “joe” was sick the past week so he couldn’t help me. Nice sticks there Herb. Maybe I didnt look at the pic of the fish deep enough, but it looks pretty much like a C-5 to me. Would you care to go over the little fins placement once more if its not too much trouble? Mahalo, DT

but it looks pretty much like a C-5 to me. I’m curious about that also. Did Rusty and co. “borrow” this design from you?

The twinzer(Will Jobson),and the newer style bonzers(The Campbell’s)had a big influence on me in the late 80’s,and early 90’s.This eventually lead to my “Supercharger”.About the same time I heard through the grape vine that Rusty was working on the same thing ,and he called it a “C-5”.If he got the idea from me it was probably thru Doc Laush Rx Prescription surfboards.I heard shortly after I had built a few that he was working on a similar project. The differences;Supercharger vs. C-5, D.T. YES,your right to take a quick look at mine to Rusty’s they look the same,but that’s where the similarities stop.Rusty C-5s carnards are very large,he has 2 templates that exceed 21/2" in high,and 21/2" in base.There positioned much further up and further out, and away from the primary outboard fin.You would have to ride them to feel the difference.The difference is like day and night!Rusty’s C-5 rides with the same concepts ,but because of his fin configuration ,and fin size you can feel the extra fins(they are stiff and piviot funny)giving the board a different handling quality that a thruster.My board doesn’t change the basic characteristics of the handling just maximumizes it’s full potential.Questions? ask away!P.S. Hey “S” I will be sending you an E-MAIL after this post.

A correction; it should have read,"it WASN’T as bad as I thought it would be.SORRY for the mis-leading statement.I type like that Saturday Night Live “skit”,Tonto,Tarzan,and frankenstein sings Christmas carols,LOL!,Aloha,Herb.

Herb, I was wondering if you could post a better picture of the fin set up on your “super charger” Maybe from directly above it it so that we can see the set up more clearly. Thanks Chris

Herb,>>> I was wondering if you could post a better picture of the fin set up on > your “super charger” Maybe from directly above it it so that we > can see the set up more clearly. Thanks Chris …I’m going to give it another shot, soon with some other boards,aloha,Herb