Fireball Fish

Anyone know anything about that board Tom Curren rode in 94’?

How long, wide, nose/tail width + thickness?

Also, I know it had 6 channels and a thruster set up, but I am hoping to learn more about what the rocker was like and what size fins were on it.

I did a search here on swaylocks and found out some stuff about it, but nothing specific.

Any help will be appreciated,

SharkBoy

The fireball was shaped by Tom Petersen MP’s brother. The fireballs I have seen were 5’8 to 6’4 from 18&1/2 wide to 19&1/2 ,2&3/8 to 2&1/2 thick . nose and tail no idea. swallow tail fairly shallow, 6 channells witha step tail, check step channels in the archives last month as there was a photo posted by chipfish61. Good boards , a modern twist to the 80’s thruster. Currens was a 5’8 or 5’10. Get a copy of searching for tom curren it is in there in the credits.

hi sharky !

…somewhere , in amongst all this crap in my flat , there lurks an exercise book with some dimensions of the fireball fish I put on that thread of speedneedle’s recently . Meanwhile , here’s the thread again , in case you missed it …

http://www.swaylocks.com/forum/gforum.cgi?post=207465;search_string=step%20stingers%20and%20curved%20channels;#207465

…I hope this will help …

ben

p.s. - when I find that book , I’ll add to this post, okay ?