first flax surfboard coming out

cesar , that looks nice !   …no problems with rail laps , mate ?

It looks a LOT like the hemp boards that I have seen in west oz , and fin panels I have made , in years gone by…

[  I wonder if , perhaps , hemp is called ‘flax’ , in some other countries ??]

I have used 2 , 4 , 6 , 8 , and even 12oz [hemp] cloth in my panels …but only 6oz  ‘flax’ …

is that board pictured a polyurethane blank  , laminated with polyester resin ?   … or … polystyrene ,  with an epoxy lam ?

cheers !

ben

Great guys…

You do the R&D, then post it here at Swayland, then give it for free.

Time to have a ego check.  Post up the boards, but if you post up the build sequence don’t start bitching about China this and China that.  It’s your fault.

Thanks Resinhead !

…that’s a nice new avitar shot there  , jay !

Also , it was  probably good to have this thread moved to ‘industry talk’ too, I guess …

all fellows,

to avoid any misunderstanding of my purpose of giving this thread here which is quite simple, i dont intend to give advertising, just share what board we are doing, including lamination schedule, exchanging ideas, some statements here. to be honest, make me feel very upset.

However, welcome to any exchanged ideas on this thread, and hopefully we could catch more attention on developing not only performanced boards, but also trying to use sth eco-friendly, having a fun, dude!

cheers

robert

Hey Guys, Robert perry actually the real deal. he loves to play with composites, he froths of new build techniques etc. he is a supplier of all kinds of exotic, fabrics, resin etc. he actually imports european and american products for composites and sells to the chinese markets. he is not trolling. he has posted his full profile and details and not hiding behind an alias…