free glassing rack

Jax bch fla, Im sway inspiring my shop area and ready to scrap a glassing rack. free to a sway home. basically,, 2 18 wheeler brake drums combined with 2'' and 1.5'' pipe for any fin install height adjustment. I make a shaping insert and feel free to copy.Someone here made the same shaping insert with unistrut and no welding.. My rack is covered in yrs of resin... yours is clean... 904-838-4094 ,,, many thanks to the guy that boxed in all his shaping tools on top of the shaping lights. a place for everthing and everything in its place...

That's a nice "gift".  Somebody out there take the man up on it.  Eighteen wheeler brake drums beat the hell outta five gallon buckets.

Thanks Mike! I sure appreciate it, Ill keep in touch

[quote="$1"]

Thanks Mike! I sure appreciate it, Ill keep in touch

[/quote]

I take it a Swaylock's bro deal just happened?.....

Sharing the stoke...oh yeah!

Ray

Resin kwik kik is the real deal on turn around times,odor was almost non existent and wets out just like the video says. my problem, its a bit thick and it takes me over 2+ ounces per ft of board. stringerless,5’5’‘,16/20/16, 2lb foam and spackled,glassed 6bottom,2 6’s on the deck, cut lap but both 6’s on the deck wrap the rails, 3’’ carbon/glass tape down the stringer line. ohh and 1ounce of F per the total mixtures, there was plenty of pot life. i didnt weigh the board but felt a tad heavy but strong in the flex dept. , i feel if pulled harder the deck would be dry,its gone to Nicaragua this am and mackin today, guess the next best thing to being there is shapin for there. anythoughts from the epoxy guys? thanks

the racks went to sway buddy 2 yrs ago, just learning here… and have now double posted also… geeez  … latr

the racks went to sway buddy 2 yrs ago, just learning here… and have now double posted also… geeez  … latr