glassers RI

i am looking for glassers in the Rhode Island area. i am going to shape a few longboards and shortboards and i ve no interest in doing the glassing myself anymore. thanks for the help guys.

you might contact The Watershed/Gansett Juice - or some other local shops - they can probably hook you up with someone to glass it. Dave Levy is the shaper and ding repair person. I’d bet they can either do it or point you in the right direction. Good Luck, Eric J