High Quality SUP For a steal

I am sorry i didnt realize that by posting a link and telling people about a product that i enjoy, that i would be robbing shapers of being able to feed there familys, and I did think before i posted. I have done tons and tons of looking on the internet for a board that i could afford, If it happened to be made by china so be it, thats what i was able to afford at the time,and I have gotten hooked on the sport and wanted to share the stoke. Mabey one of you can shape my next SUP for me. I would love to feed your familys. Dont get me wrong, I support what shapers do and did not mean to offend so many people.

On a lighter note I am interested In someone to build me my next SUP, let me know if any of you are interested.

Try king stand ups out of Socal they have a great price and very high quality.

Mr Girvin there`s always two types of cops, the harsh one and the nice one but both with the same goal in mind. LOL

I think BB54 had it right (or as he would put it, write) when he originally stated:

If you are not Into SUP’s you should give it a try.”

So that advice sold me. I’m going to skip right to Not being Into SUPs, but will also NOT give it a try.

Nice financial advice BB54, you want to support local shapers, but, CAN’T find a product cheap enough. So you set your sights for “quality” lower?

Then cheaper is acceptable.

“He’s so haole, he don’t even know he’s haole”

Howzit Girvin,Has anybody checked what Blaine has been upto lately with his SUP's. Aloha,Kokua

HEy Kokua, I hant seen any of blaines lately but still hear he is th eman also kalama got his own shapes coming out. I actuall just shaped a 7’11 x 30 x 4 stand up simmons baord with stepped rails to get the thickness to HPLB size. There is a pic on my blog. Not sure if it will even work but I was board and will be away from the surf for a month so thought this will fit in my truck and I can get a work out in.

When I wanted a SUP and wanted to get it for a good price- I shaped it.

Thats what I am doing here, trying to discuss boards that are shaped by hand with the people who have shaped them.

Mark