Home Depot BODYBOARD building

Simple:

Spray paint for street graffitti and a cardboard template.

this is a great thread Neira.

thanks for sharing

Sorry for the huge thread bump but I was wondering if anyone has ever made a bodyboard without the eva and slick on bottom and just used fiberglass all around and the foam core like a surfboard?I looked around but couldn’t really find anything about anyone doing it

I have one is pretty old no idea who made it but it does go very fast
http://www.swaylocks.com/forums/show-us-your-paipos-prone-boards?page=1
This could be a good start

“I was wondering if anyone has ever made a bodyboard without the eva and slick on bottom and just used fiberglass all around and the foam core like a surfboard?”

Sure, I’ve even made a few of them… nothing too tricky about it.  Construction-wise just like making a regular surfboard, except its shaped like a bodyboard.  Helps to have some padding on the deck, of course, since they are a lot harder on your ribs otherwise.

Hi guys, I am trying to find a supplier for the deck material used to make bodyboards - I am based in the UK and starting a business to manufacture boards but cannot find a supplier for deck. Can anyone help?!

Hi,

Thanks for all this information - I am trying to find a supplier to get the deck for bodyboards - do you have any idea where I could buy this? I am trying to buy in large quantities. Thanks so much!

Ricky

Suppliers of Yoga Mat material. Similar stuff.