I hope you choose the right nine

We are pulling for you

Moms rocket sled almost done

Thanks Bert

Christian

Rock on mate.

And keep those seppos honest.

We’re all punting for ya.

Off to open a beer in your honour (shit, it’s 2am).

Yeah I’m with you and wish the Firewire all the success. Being in product development I believe wholeheartedly that they are on th everge of great sucess. It was one of the main reasons why I attended the surf expo, I really enjoy checking out the new innovations and checking them out was top of my list. I know those guys were doing their jobs, but it would’ve been nice to see the “goods”. My many feeble attempts to recreate the knowledge gained by reading Bert and Greg’s posts ( and all the rest) keep inspiring and fueling many. I’m sure after years of building what I ride , I’m going to buy one, hell, at least just to see where I’ve been screwing up all this time. Keep creating!

after i wrote up that post i thought it was bad taste , so then canned it ,an error message came up and it got lost …

i was surprised to see it there now …

i wont worry about pulling it now …

maybe i dont know enough about da cat , as i understood he was a famous surfer who tried his hand at a number of ways to make a living and in the end walked away from everything and hung out down in Baja and just went surfing …

some of the earlier comments had a ring of truth …

now being part of a team also means committing serious time and effort to turn the cog im responible for …

deep down i wish it could be like it was , just scouring the unexplored coastline , finding new waves and building boards to master them …

for all the unbelievable really cool things that have happened and for all the progress that has been made in the last 12 months , its amazing how the lure of the ocean and knowing about the perfection in the dessert sometimes makes me feel like throwing it in and just going surfing …

5 down , 4 left to choose …

firewire team guy , west oz beach break …

sniff sniff , wish it was me …

regards

BERT

…at least you got a write up with photos in the latest surfing life , congratulations Bert !

and a photo of Justin Redman on a ‘Sunova’ , in "Surfwest"s first issue …

cheers

ben

Hey bert, glad to hear your still alive and kicking! Hope all goes well, say gday to josh for me.

That wave looks like the ones we get here at scarborough on the small days eh chippa? :slight_smile:

Dam doug - you have any excuse to drink beer… I love it.

Man im hanging for my next hit of stoke baaaddly… need some good surf dammit!

Antman out!

hey , ant …post that board you got on here …show bert …the sunova !

cheers mate !

ben

Bert, any timeline set for when we can order a custom Firewire? A few months ago it was supposed to be in the Sep or so and I haven’t seen/heard any other info on it.