Inward Cant Angle

They are rather unique in appearance but I have had good results using the FCS-CRV fins. They also have a lot of built-in angle to the tabs but I’m not sure in degrees(?) Maybe as much as 23 degrees at the base but they curve heavily inwards out at the tips. In any case, I like them enough to suggest you try and find a set and give them a try. You’ll probably find you can use a smaller center fin with them. The overall effect of the fins shouldn’t be affected much if at all by your reverse canted plugs. Not my board but this pic shows the extreme cant at the base with the curvature in the tips…

Tough to find the CRV’s, but I really like them and would be a good option.

Those are wicked looking. I may check those out too!!!

Update, I pressed on and finished the board. The FCS H2 fins worked, instead of the 5 degree inward, I now have a 5 degree outward cant. See attached images and thanks for the support gents!!!

H2 fons worked like a charm!

I have been riding the H2 fins in several boards and I am totally blown away with them. I don’t know if it’s just the fin, but I get so much drive and speed with these, and can get into overdrive instantly. I have them in boards with very little rocker and boards with a lot of rocker, and they seem to provide the same drive and speed.
I use a zero degree box or zero degree inserts in Proboxes. I also install the boxes with just 1/8" or 3/16" of toe because the fins have a little toe built in as well. I always preferred less toe on my fins, so most are setup with about 1/8" to 3/16" toe-in.
I really think this setup makes them better, I wish they were still available.

I found a version of the H2s at indofins.com called the hype II. Basically the same fins, run for $38 for a triset. I cant wait to get these fins and the board into the water. I almost scrapped it after the mistake.

I was wondering about those indofins. I see them online, but I wasn’t sure if they had the same foiling as the real H2s. The side fins have a complex foil on the flat side.
I think you will like them.

I will let you know how she rides in a few days! Im sure it’ll be awesome!