just accept what you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

So is the stubby harf full or isthe stuby harthfuckn emty??
pls send me a stiker mate,

carnnt pay ya now bloke comn pick brdsnext week,got bucks then dedset ol mate,po penong sa 5690,taa …mate ya stinkn legend

there will never be a charge for a sticker, just need an address,and that's a good question, with the glass of water, always half full, beer? I don't like running out, H. if anyONE wants to put that sticker on their. car or anywhere, that might sell 1 board, just tell me where to send it.

I just gotta post this film

of a fight between a shaper

and a cnc machine and

the evil operators.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq9DUjLDjco&feature=related

half the battle is Knowing the enemy.

…ambrose…

Good advice, harris.  I’ve thought of retraining in something other than my profession, too. Cuz of the money.  Like, what would happen if something happened to my wife?  How could I take care of our kids on what a teacher makes?  I finally came to the realization that teaching the little shits is what I’m good at and I my soul would shrivel and die if I was stuck selling insurance, plumming, stuck in a cubilce with a f…king computer screen.  My dad told me every man needs a marketable skill.  I found mine.  Sounds like you have yours.  F…k the future.  Live now.

G-rat,  the basic scenario you described exist in every profession.  You think  you’ve been marginalized?  Check out some of the rhetoric spewed about teachers these days.  People have know fricken idea… Mike

[quote="$1"]

Hey, gotta have a second income, I think you can get that cat-poop high dollar coffee in the Mentawis no?

[/quote]

Hello Harris - no one said anything, so maybe everyone thought I was being a smart-a$$?  I was serious, 'tho.  It really helps any small business to have a second or back-up income.  With your interest in coffee, and since you've been to the Mentawis, I assume you have friends / connections in Indo?  Kopi Luwak (civet coffee) is like the most expensive coffee in the world, and it only comes from a few places in the world, I think Indo is one.  Just thought it might be worth looking into.

I hear that Mike…

Harris - I hear you too…

One life to live - let’s make the best of it shall we…

I dont get on here as much as I would like,... but when I do,.. it is great to read through the threads. And this is another that helps me realize,... that I am not alone in my occasional struggle in my head as to why, and for what purpose,.. have I been in the board building industry/ back yard sheds/ surfshop basements/ Home garage foam slinging, dust swirlin, glass layin, ding repair'n job/craft/art/just to eat,drink&shelter for goin on 20+ years now. Thanks man. "Its what I do", right along side you.

making surfboards

is providing toys

for fun times.

purveyors of coffee

are dealing drugs.

coveting beans 

from a civets’s

anal tract is like

saving roaches

sticky roaches

and rolling a joint.

…ambrose…

My Dad Makes 

TOYS,cool dad.

[quote="$1"]

making surfboards

is providing toys

for fun times.

purveyors of coffee

are dealing drugs.

coveting beans 

from a civets's

anal tract is like

saving roaches

sticky roaches

and rolling a joint.

[/quote]

Hahaha - that's funny.

As far as I know its not a controlled chemical, illegal, mind-altering, or the subject of brutal gang wars.  I don't drink (or covet) it, but I don't consume or covet fish eggs, cow tongue, tripe, or "inland oysters" either!  From what I've been told, the enzymes in the cat's stomache alter the beans, which are washed clean and roasted. 

Nothing illegal, unsanitary, or immoral about importing it, that I know of.  The concept might seem a bit repellant, but the product is probably more palatable to the earth's environment than a surfboard.

Hey Huck, yes I have a mate that was into that civet coffee business at the start, not sure what happened, but that is the whole point, I'm just going to stick with what I know and try a bit harder to do that, rather than have to try really hard on something I know nothing about and risk money I dont really have. If it was easy to do new things, everyone would be doing it and the bankrupt courts are littered with geniuses who had great new ideas they knew nothing about. I'll keep thinking, when I 1st thought of the coffee van , I was thinking about 20k, doable, it didn't take long to get right up to 80 and that was with a 2nd hand van. So a couple of hundred on some stickers is a small thing and I feel better about that.

OK, then scratch that.  I thought maybe it would be less involved than all that.  Shoulda known you would have already looked into it.  Wish you the best with it, tough time to be starting anything new, but you have connections and a reputation as a shaper already, so that should help, I just know how glad I am sometimes to have a second business since my remodeling business is in the tank right now, but then again, my second business (wife's business) is sucking wind too LOL. 

the recent expos’e of arthritus ,anxiety and

assorted medically substantiated disorders

will lead to the phrohibbbition of coffee

let alone the increasing reports of

civet abuse  in captivity

cute litte civets being force fed 

massive amounts of fruit…

the territories are already being

mapped out for the smuggling of

coffee extracts.Distribution to

coffee speak easies and paying

off authorities we have trouble indeed ,

right here in river city  that starts with C

and ends with E and that spells coffee

YES COFFEE! mark my words …

Them That does this stuff are feindish!

they will go to all length to get their fix…

…ambrose…

stick with resin and foam

it makes yoou melloooo

and you look way cooler with

resin on your shirt than with

a latte moustache.

[quote="$1"]

...increasing reports of

civet abuse  in captivity

cute litte civets being force fed 

massive amounts of fruit...

the territories are already being

mapped out for the smuggling of

coffee extracts....ambrose...

[/quote]

Oh man, you're breaking my heart -  I want no part of it!  It sounds as bad as elephant tusk (and rhino horn) "aphrodisiacs", poor critters left for dead, their tusks cut heartlessly off with a chain saw... the folly of man, abusing his fellow denizens of the little blue planet for a quick buck...

How would poachers pay for their civet coffee otherwise?

google paulgilding.com......some may find it interesting , and relevant....it's  The Great Disruption..

H, 

Stick at what you do !! You hav been doin it for a long,long time …

And very well too. Might I add !! My first thruster {1981} on return from indo,was one of my favourites !! 

Hang in there mate… 

Hav already sent p/m. 

Mitch.

thats not a cool look, the latte moe, neither is rolling up roaches, never done either and bloody resin, will try to dodge it for the rest of my life, it's on my jumper now [cold here] as for drinking shit that is basically too close to shit, any ding fixing jobs going? That suncure gear is happening, probably still get it on you, or me, Harry will go.

ok these are the pics in the background, it reads JOHN HARRIS

SURFBOARDS

SUPPORT AUSTRALIAN CRAFTSMEN

0424 939 660 HANDSHAPING SINCE 1970'

OBVIOUSLY IT HAS DIFFERRENT FONT, h. It is 250 by abt 70, so not going to sign write the mates car, it's a lot easier feeling than waiting for council, so I can work 7 days a week, these pics are 30 years old.

Yes

Harris

yes indeed

the spirit can

fill the need

while filling 

a need.

this is symetry

and life in accord.

you go mano,

you go.

…ambrose…