" KAAAA - BBBBOOOOOOMMMMMMM !!!!!! "

Those girls look good now.

Fast forward 20 plus years and let’s have another look at how they’ve fared after scarfing lots of beer over time.

Then again…let’s not.

7’6" x 24" x 3-3/4" by Matt Biolos

And that’s all that matters !

True dat. lol.

Was at Dijon a restaurant in Bali near Kuta, the big boy pictured came in for lunch with a friend, was sitting next to him and heard his order, 1 large glass of milk , a plate of mash potatos, a hamburger, a coke and something else. That guy can put away, I knew a girl who was best friends with his girl friend, heavy.

[quote="$1"]

7'6" x 24" x 3-3/4" by Matt Biolos

[/quote]

....thanks very much , George !

do you or Matt have any photos [of the board] , that you could post here , please ?

cheers .... and always GREAT to hear from you , mate !

ben

Never gets old John :slight_smile:

Take two boobies and call me in the morning…

I’m shocked he can throw the board around and slash as well as he does!

On the last wave in that video he throws a huge slash under the lip of a barrel and I swear to god the whole wave rises up like 3 feet out of the water right above it!

at one of the Todos Santos big wave events, he unwetsuited, paddles into a biggun on his short board, no denying he can still surf, just gotta shed the lead

Moderate alcohol consumption is good for the cardio-vascular system.

One common element noted among those with longevity is the consumption of 1.2 oz of alcohol daily (equal to 2, 12-oz  beers/day @ 5% alcohol each).

The flavonoids in beer are also beneficial – dark beers contain more.

“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Board, beers and beer girls. Its my lucky day haha. Mt username might be beerfan but i try to keep it to 6 pints a week or less. I like good beers though. Fermenting a hefeweizen now, and will soon be fermenting a 1.093 American IIPA. num num!

I’m so sad,

Doctor said no more beer, raises triglycerides.

I hate getting old

There are no fats in beer.  The only way beer can raise triglycrides is if you exceed your recommended daily caloric intake.

Macronutrients -- Regular Beer, 12 oz:

• **Water:** 327.38 g
  • **Calories:** 153
  • **Protein:** 1.64 g
  • **Carbohydrates:** 12.64 g
  • **Fiber:** 0 g
  • **Total Fat:** 0 g
  • **Saturated Fat: **0 g

Micronutrients:

For more nutritional information about beer than you really want:  
http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/beverages/3827/2

Man, someone could make a fortune if they invented a high-fiber beer. I remember reading way back that it is actually illegal to add vitamins to beer (for commercial breweries that is, you could do it at home) to make it more healthful.

Did I create a monster here? High jacked this thread In the name of beer! Maybe we need a thread on beer! 

should change the name of the thread to “KAAAAAA-BEEEEEEEERR!!!”

Calories are calories, and beer has lots of them.  Calories are stored as fat.  I’ll trust the professionals on this one