Like GWN said..

Quote:

Oneula for taking on way too many projects at once, which gave me faith to finish at LEAST one.

hey GreatWhiteNorth…

You’re so right.

The sad life of a board hacker with not enough time to do it right just do it alot…

How many times do you have to bang your head against the wall before you realize the hurts not worth it… No shop no talent no time…

An sorry about the lame indoor pics but it’s pouring rain from Kenneth over here

A story of three hard head sisters and their two hilton cousins…

baby sister 1: 6’0" twin Birch/Mahogany bottom Bamboo/Brich Deck over 1/16 balsa 1lb EPS

Big sister 2: 7’6" Mahogany/Birch deck and top over stringered 1.8 EPS

Big sister 3: 7’4" birch/purpleheart bottom, bamboo/purpleheart deck gold flake rails 2lb EPS

This was supposed to be a auction item for United Way until I f’d the fins eating a saimin lunch and letting the resin get too hard then cutting it with a titanium razor and scratching the wood. I thought the epoxy would hide not highlight the cuts. Soo pissed at myself…

Note: Big sister 4 is out at the beauty shop getting her wood fins glassed on

The fabulous Hilton Sisters…

Little cousin 1: 6’6" 5 fin balsa 5 fin Bonzer 1lb EPS bamboo springer

Cousin 2 big sister of cousin 1: 7’4" balsa hourglass bonzer trifin 1lb EPS bamboo springer

Moral of the story…

Better to spend alot of time and effort making one really nice board like GreatWhiteNorth and PierreK than rushing and making alot of halfa**ed ugly relatives…

But you are so right GWN and Chip with too much on your plate it’s easy to get indigestion and a loss of appetite.

I’ve already developed the dreaded sensitivity to the stuff (skin psoriasis/rash) and some what burned out on this venture with three more boards to finish…

A truely noble undertaking.

ah the results deserve praise.

a rousing cheer and grade-bitchin deluxe-

may you survive the sensitivity.

…ambrose…

projects interminable and infinite

another reason to wake up

tomorrow.