merry cristmas

thanks mike for the information highway stay safe you all

Back atcha!

Yeah same Huie,

Thanks for the photos.

Miss oz might need a coat for christmas, I have an extra.

mxmz

huie, Merry Christmas and Happy New to you and your family, also to my fellow Swaylockians. Mahalo,Larry

Hey ya merry Christmas and a Happy new year to all you garage hodads and lurking pro’s

God bless ya!

To all of you and yours,

To all of our Swaylocks brothers, Mele Kalikimaka. Aloha,Kokua

I’ve only been participating on here for the last 8 months, but I’ve come to appreciate this

gathering as an experience that brings a truly international community together for civil discourse

on all sorts of topics pertaining to ‘‘this thing we do’’, as one of my friends puts it.

I’ve met some good people, caught up with old friends, learned a few things, and hopefully helped

or inspired the learning process of others.

Peace and goodwill define the spirit of the season, and that’s my wish for all my Swaylock’s brothers and sisters.

Merry Christmas,

Mike

Merry christmas from the pandanus family. The weather is great and there is swell coming , however cold beer and family might take the reins for this one.And people christmas is a bad time for road accidents so be careful .If you drink and drive your an idiot.

merry christmas and feliz navidad to all swaylockers and their families. enjoy!!!

The design was borrowed from a So Cal group!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1738625977

Merry Christmas from a newb.

I’ve been lurking here for a little while. I’m a Midwest wakesurfer.

I just finished building my second card board surf board. Next on my agenda is a nose rider build with a resin swirl inspired by Austin.

A slide show highlighting the cardboard surfboard build. http://www.wakeboardmidwest.com/forumsthreaddefault.aspx?itemid=4726

I’m trying to get my greeting card to show up in the post. This time I’m clicking the inline option. Sorry about the double post.

hmmm…

merry festivus

Happy Holidays!!!

Merry Christmas Sways Crew!

Enjoy your family and friends…

Lifes good!!

Merry Xmas, Happy New Year, and clean lines to all

Merry Christmas, ho ho ho-pe you all get some waves!!

Happy Hulladays !!! on Hollowdays.