Modified Hitachi

i cant find even one place that sell the modified hitachi,its seems like its been out of stock everywere. somebody know were i can get it?

i tought about buying stock p20sb from ebay for very good price and modified it myself, is it possible?

forget that thing…

get in contact with PeteC on here and pick up a modified bosch. - you can find the info about them in the classified section.

Im from israel so i cant really pick up this…do you know if he ship that worldwide?

what is the price that he want?

i believe its like 650$ or so

His pricing is on the ad in the classifieds section. I am sure he would ship. I know there were quite a few international guys that were interested when he first came out with them.

I dont think the hitachi is being made any longer. Foam ez had one on the shelf for a while but since it was sold I havnt seen one since. The new version was not so very great looking. I dont think it was a flying off of anyone’s shelves. Anyone know if they are still being made?

His pricing is on the ad in the classifieds section. I am sure he would ship. I know there were quite a few international guys that were interested when he first came out with them.

I dont think the hitachi is being made any longer. Foam ez had one on the shelf for a while but since it was sold I havnt seen one since. The new version was not so very great looking. I dont think it was a flying off of anyone’s shelves. Anyone know if they are still being made?

Hi Guys-  The NEW Hitachi P20ST will be available within a month.  We have a demo in the shop currently and the feedback is awesome!  We don’t know what the price will be but it will be close to where it was prior.  The mods on this planer really improve it’s ergonomics and it defintely has more power than the older P20SB.  As soon as it comes available we will make an announcement.  Stay tuned!

Brad

We can ship internationally, USPS Priority to Israel is about $65 + insurance (about 7.5 lbs).   -  Pete