New here, need help with identifying MTB Board

MTB started in Encinitas Or perhaps Solana Beach Califorina did last all that long in It’s orgininal partnership. Not sure what happened.  Lasted maybe a year or so. A Lot people were really stoked on the quality Boards they were building with DT shapes and excellent glass work.  Mulhen must have been able to keep the lable Soon after that  Donald Takayama was into His Surfings New Image logo building Boards in Solana Beach.   

There was a time as others have said that every other board made by everybody and anybody hada Lighten Bolt on them.  Nothing to do with Jack Shippley or Lopez It was just done.  Of couse toward the end of the actual Lightening Bolt demise Hundreds of shapers were allowed the rights to us The Logo and the words Lightening Bolt on Their Boards Since that time many have claimed they own the rights to the logo and threaten suing. The surf Industry is so much fun

I wanted to followup on my prior post.  Living in Santa Cruz, I had one of the well respected shapers (Source), attempt to duplicate my board from the 70’s, color, etc.  He said that whoever made my existing board took a lot of time, as the quality was off the hook.  They also couldnt figure out how the color blending on the bottom was done, and had to talk to another Santa Cuz legend, Doug Haut to see if he had any suggestions - which he did.  Attached are both boards.

From your pics looks like you got a winner .

Well done.  Santa Cruz is the place.  A small pocket, but full of waves, surfers and talented shapers and glassers.  What blank did you use?   Pretty damned white.  Millennium?  Arctic?    Lowel

Not sure about the type or color of blank. It was shaped by Nick Palandrani https://sourcesurfboards.com/index.php, he is in Capitola.

the glassing was done by the guys who are in the back of the Haut shop Guild) on swift street, I was pleased with the results.

That’s what I figured.