pinhole air; please help ASAP!

I have pinhole air in the hotcoat on my deck. Someone said to thin resin with styrene, then sqeegee it in. I cannot get styrene where I live so that is not an option. Another guy said to lightly sand the whole deck, then sqeegee the hotcoat resin directly into the pinholes, followed by brushing out the resin as normal. Will this work? What about dust in the pinholes? And do I tape it off somewhere first? Please help and thank you! Also, thanks to Tom Sterne and Noodle for the info on styrene.

Art: The styrene is to thin the resin out so you can get in the pinholes. If you don’t have it then you don’t have it. Look at it this way, you get to do a gloss coat now either way. Sand the first hot coat and prep as you normally would, dust it off, tape it etc. Use a squeegee first to force resin down in the pin holes that you have opened up further by sanding then brush it as you would doing a hot coat. Let it dry, sand it as normal and stop or keep going and polish it out. TS > I have pinhole air in the hotcoat on my deck. Someone said to thin resin > with styrene, then sqeegee it in. I cannot get styrene where I live so > that is not an option.>>> Another guy said to lightly sand the whole deck, then sqeegee the hotcoat > resin directly into the pinholes, followed by brushing out the resin as > normal. Will this work? What about dust in the pinholes? And do I tape it > off somewhere first? Please help and thank you!>>> Also, thanks to Tom Sterne and Noodle for the info on styrene.