PU / Epoxy Shrinking Problems (Which Blank Manufacturers?)

when are we going to get the good formula here in the usa?

the stuff here is off white and softer.

vpravada

Andrew (SBUSA) has a container of foam system on the water now.

It is the system designed to make Pink Foam.

May take him a while to fire up so that the blanks are as you would like.

I have retain blanks samples from this container - I can tell you they are pretty impressive!

Please keep in mind that by agreement (1990s) - Superwhite will only be made in Australia, South Africa and Brazil.

Some of the SBUSA formula made in my factory has exceded Superwhite for appearance and physical properties.

MF

I have not had any of the issues with epoxy over poliester.  I've got to say boards built this way are tough as nails.  I am very impressed by the durability of my epoxy over poliester boards. 

The best thing to me is that they don't ding quite the same as a poliester glassed board.  With the poliester glassed board even a small pressure ding shatters the glass enough to let some water get in.  With the epoxy glassed board you do get a dent but the dent remains watertight in most cases.  We've just had a good run of surf here and my boards have taken a beating and I've only had one ding on my epoxy glassed boards that opened up so I needed to repair it.

This is one of the reasons I prefer epoxy so much more to polyester on PU as it ends the spider crack scenario. It’s more ding resitant too I find.