Punta san Jose, Baja

Not board related, but I figure someone here would know. I was going to baja next week and want to see if there’s any beach at Punta San Jose, as my wife and daughter will be with me and they hate cliff camping. aloha, tom

Not board related, but I figure someone here would know. I was going to > baja next week and want to see if there’s any beach at Punta San Jose, as > my wife and daughter will be with me and they hate cliff camping.>>> aloha, tom Some sand at low tide, typical Mexican beach, nothing to do if you don’t surf. Extremely freezing water, windswept cliff top, broken glass by the ton, a make shift pooper, thank God. A guys beach

Just got back from there last week not alot of sand only low tide. Really windy when it blows and it blows 40-60 miles per hr, ca mess up a good surf trip. $5.00 to camp pretty crappie camping not for family camping Mark

Not board related, but I figure someone here would know. I was going to > baja next week and want to see if there’s any beach at Punta San Jose, as > my wife and daughter will be with me and they hate cliff camping.>>> aloha, tom try punta cabras just down the road a bit.

Matt, SHHHHHHHH!! Don’t tell anyone how good it gets! Thanks for your input. Aloha, Tom