Shapers Square

Yes you did and I was leaning that way it was just the few negative comments that made me question the accuracy. Many thanks to you and all who have commented.

Great Forum.

Almo.

Yeah every time you flip a Carpenter’s Square, you potentially can poke a hole in your blank if you are not careful.

WARNING!  All of these squares and calipers are inaccurate to some degree.  Close enough for Surfboards.  We’re not cutting rafters.  If you want absolute accuracy;  buy a Digital Caliper like Marko makes.  $$500.

Some examples

I think I know your avatar pic.  

More

Easy enough to make your own or adapt, but these days someone always comes up with something better.

Used to be the same way went I went in a newsstand.  I’d see a new Surf mag and think to myself:  “I don’t think I have that one”.

Unfortunately the place is on everyone’s radar these days but it can handle a crowd.

My daughter,son in law, and grand groms just moved from Wellington out to Waipu(sp?).  Much warmer and better surf.  My in laws spent a couple of weeks camped out at your avatar.  I guess that the Endless Summer spot is much more crowded that your avatar.

I believe some of the Endless Summer was filmed at the same spot. Waipu definately gets good surf, have had several good sessions there when I lived in Whangarei. Now I’m based in Doubtless Bay, 40mins from the avatar pic.