Single Fin eggs: how long?

Continuing his streak of being wrong, the RA decided to write the following:

Yes, that was rather obvious. Just another one of your failed attempts to be clever and “edgy”.

Anyone with decent vision can see that the outline is nothing like an early 80s thruster. Have you seen an optometrist, lately?

The dimensions are 6’4" x 20" with a 15" nose and 13.5" tail. Wide point is about 3- 4" ahead of center. Those numbers are the exact opposite of most early thrusters, which had the wide point aft of center and always had a wider tail than the nose. Keep being wrong though, you seem to relish it.

I will now return to my policy of ignoring you, as you are too ignorant to waste time on.

Sure is easy to get under your skin.  Just can’t resist it can you.  You can’t maintain your own policy of ignoring me HaHa.  Back to your policy until the next time.  Later Nancy Pelosi.

6-10 to 7-10 Speed Egg = one board quiver for most surf up to 2xOH, just add sidebites when the waves are bigger.

Absolutely True.  Have had several.  They ride just about anything.  Just have to add fins or shape a few little things into them to make them handle more consequential waves.

speed eggs with 5 fin set-up truly a one board quiver …and as a quad, they will flat out run…my fave has been this 8’0 Coyler…