Swaydreaming

Does this ever happen to any of you-

You’re sitting there thinking about the merits of the Bonzer5, but also about how the concave will inhibit flex, which is one of the benefits of compsand construction, so maybe the Griffin 5 might work better, what with a flat bottom, and maybe the flat bottom is better suited to the local waves, but how about all the high density inserts? Is there a way to put all those inserts in without inhibiting flex? Maybe a perpendicular piece of balsa, a mini stringer, and how much glass should I use under the skin? Maybe use S-glass?

…and then your wife says, “Are you even listening to anything I’m saying???”

Huh?

usually when it’s a list o’ chores

That was a double-nostril-coffee!

Does this ever happen to any of you-

You’re sitting there thinking about the merits of the Bonzer5, but also about how the concave will inhibit flex, which is one of the benefits of compsand construction, so maybe the Griffin 5 might work better, what with a flat bottom, and maybe the flat bottom is better suited to the local waves, but how about all the high density inserts?

sometimes

but then another blonde bombshell female swiss backpacker walks in and my new daydream begins …

[ yes ,

there ARE advantages to using these silly internet cafe type places at times !! ]

ben

Think I’d rather just make one.

How about after thinking long and hard then finally coming to a conclusion about what kind of tail to shape onto the blank, you realize …Oh…it was time to wipe five minuets ago.

okay ben

when i was about 20

we got the hell cyclone swell on the east coast

everywhere was pumping

my mate tim was let go out here or heads to noosa

im going nah man lets go to agnes waters and see what its like

hope

4 hours drive and it was flat

these guys were getting out and saying ohmate you should have been here this morning

bugger

i felt punished

dedicated surf mission with all the right conditions

only to failure

nother 3 hours later on the way back picked up a couple of swedish backpackers

they came home

we all got drunk

and the blue eyed blonde maria landed in my bed for the night

redemption

unfortunately a dead keneddys song comes to mind

to drunk to Fu(K

inadequateness ah well