thanks

thanks to Lavz the greek god , computer whizz, and all around all arounder, for getting clueless chip up and running again [were those groans I heard in the background?]

This is the quality I have missed while my computer quietly violently s*** itself in the corner …

(Thanks, Dower, for …

[b]dirty rat

[/b]From: dower

Date Sent:

Oct 19, 2005, 9:36 PM

rumor has it that you have contracted a horrible virus that has spread to all the rodents in your house and that you are extremly ill from eating them. I dunno, thats just what I heard from Hixy. He also says that you got this virus from going to cross dressing bars. Some have said you’ve been seen wearing a tutu while surfing.

so nows my chance to give you heaps, since you can’t reply.

ya big sissy. i’m farting in your general direction.

well, we sure are having a great time here at swaylox. too bad you can’t join in…

…good to see humour survives, even when my poor mouse didn’t .

You guys are lucky …

my scanner is not connected up [everything wiped clean…wish I could re-format my brain at the same time ] …

so …

no more chip photo bombardment …

for the time being …

bwahahahahahaaaaa bwahahahahaha …

since my evil offspring ‘stubs’ has also been on vacation with me , maybe he might check in again now too …

well ‘dad’ , now you’re getting a thruster too , you could end up as evil as me , but unlike me, the only air YOU’LL ever get is out your a…!

Quote:

my scanner is not connected up [everything wiped clean…wish I could re-format my brain at the same time ] …

Kinda like joining the Foreign Legion, to forget…

Wouldn’t this be a spiffing time to go for that digital camera you’ve been salivating over.

If you ned any software, drop me a line…

doc…

i’ve been exposed !

welcome back to the “swaylock zone” , chips

its not so bad gettin’ “put away” in “the home”, as long as the mouse works.

Did I hear someone say Tutu, I’ll be into that…Desmond’s a really nice guy, can’t surf like his brother Dali though…

…is now the time to publicly reveal where you and the family will be tonight Mr. Moderator ?

…er…

um…

I think not !!

[you might be “defrocked” ]

ben