The good, the bad, and the ugly... My recent xps build

As usual, more food for thought…

That’s a “funky” shape, not usual to see. At first not the queen of beauty for my taste but why not…

On last boards (eps) I seal with long time set epoxy. Very low exothermique temp, very low viscosity, even with 50/50 micro/resin, it stay fluid. I use near twice the amount use with fast resin but this sealer increase drastically blank surface strengh, I would try this on perforated xps… 

Or—  Taylor could buy a nice Marko or Millennium EPS blank and not sweat the problems associated with construction grade foams.

My journey in board building has gone from one extreme to the other. One thing I’ve learned is that things that I don’t think will work, do work, and it’s refreshing to know that there are so many different paths we can follow.

Well said.

so taylor are you checking this here?

plenny of swell plenny of moon 

should have some legendary sessions

on sally seven so give with the story?

please… ambrose…

aint it been hot

on the westside?

Funky to be sure lemat!

In the spirit of Sway’s, and maybe for some newbies’ edification, when I get back to a keyboard, I’ll write up a little history of my personal evolution. Bottom line is - my boards work great for me. And, I’ve tried a lot of variations…  ;-p

Ach Ha!

Missed some of this…

AMC-III, Great talkin’ story today. Didn’t mention it was 100⁰ at Salt Pond the other day.

Glad we can all have are own piece of the pie!