Where is the best wave on the East Coast?

i am from central florida and have done a significant amount of traveling throught florida, as for central florida cocoa beach area the top waves spots are right in front of the air force base we got second light and hangers within a half a mile, hangers is a reef, theres also a spot between balsa bills surf shop. Last week the 10 mile buoy off of the cape got 28 footers from francis. farther south you got spanish house which is aout half way between indiatlantic and s.b.i. S.B.I got really messed up last year after they redesigned the pier. it used to have that bend to the right to gave it that real sideways wedge power. but now that gone becasue they lenghtend and straightened out the pier.S.B.I does have monster hole which is a 1000 yards or so off the coast. it only breaks when it gets real big but thats a fun ass wave. i guess it would kind of be like a very miniature cortez bank. ocean city md has something like that called the wedge. farther south you got reef road and the area around there is real good, really incosistent though. as for my searchin outside of florida i have goten a lot of good waves in folly beach and on all of the obx. and montauk is awesome. when i was there it was just all right but i have seen some awesome pics of that place. and the gulf coast of florida goes off when we get some good hurricanes. i have gotten6 to 8’s right near the big bend area of florida.

i live in NC the surf here is horrible,seriously , no joke its that bad…no waves ever,never, ugly women also, terrible , living here almost makes me hate the beach,its just surnburn and sand in my crotch…seriously.

any “old timers” remember surfing at canaveral (near the point) before it was off limits?