Where should I place fins and concaves on this board *PIC*

I’m getting ready to shape my first board, I’ve been reading up on the postings here and I think I’ve figured out what the plan shape, rails, foil and rocker should be (see templates pics below) But to be honest my head is hurting from reading the postings about fin placement, so I’m kind of hoping someone can tell me where to put the fins, and how the concaves should be done. I’m going to build the board out of EPS/epoxy. It’ll be 5’11" x 18 3/4" x 2" the rails will be low but boxy, real hard in the tail and still having a bit of edge through the mid point (this is to compensate for the extra bouyancy of the eps), the bottom will be flat with a fairly deep double concave starting in the last 1/3 of the tail. I’m an average surfer. I weigh 66 kgs and are slighly over the hill and a bit out of shape (but not totally rooted yet). I want the board to paddle and pick up waves well, in the 2-4 foot range, mostly fairly powerful beach breaks but I also want to use it on a walling reef break that has flat sections (Gunnamatta and Boobs, Victoria, AU) I’m not sure how the double concaves, in the pic below the coloured lines represent the paths of the bottom of two concave options(obviously mirrored on the other side) The bottom at the start and end of the lines is flat. Should I go with the red one or the blue one? or something totally different. the dotted orange line is the deepest point. Where should I place the fins? and how much should I toe in the front ones? along a line that hits the stringer one inch before the nose? I’d really appreciate some help on this one - I’ve tried to research all the design stuff I need to know, but it’s turned out to be more complex than I thought and my brain is maxed out on theory at the moment. Thanks in advance.

FINS- 11" UP 1 1/8" FROM RAIL,(MOVE RULER UP 3.5")AND TOE IN 3/16", 6-8 DEGREE CANT OUT. BOTTOM CONCAVES ARE THROUGH THE FRONT FINS STOPWITH SOME VEE OFF THE TAIL BUT KEEP TOREAR THIRD OFF BLANK. UNLESS YOUR SLATER YOU’LL LIKE IT ALL.