10' x 23" x 3" 2+1 longboard for Jon

One of 2 customs for Jon with my custom fins for the board

The glassing was done by Jack Revees and the airbrush was done by Ralph of Airworks Hawaii.

Ralph uses automotive laquer only and it never fades or changes color.

Hi Greg -

Does he spray the automotive lacquer directly on the foam? Is it compatable with EPS?

Thanks and great board as always. Nice website too.

This is the only type of paint he has used in the last 27 years i have known him.

Its been banned in the auto industry and last year he bought all the remaining stock in the US.

He does spray on the foam and i have no idea about EPS.

Greg,

beautiful board- it looks fast leaning against a tree- what sort of waves is he riding it in. I’m a dumbass with longboards but that looks like it’s meant for some serious waves yet not much nose rocker? Or am I way wrong? Love those 2+1 setups whatever the case. Thanks for sharing.

He wanted the board to be HP in look .

This nose does noseride well . It has a nice trimming feel and sets into the face really well.It will ride a wide range of wave sizes.

Hi Greg! it looks quite like my hp longboard.

I’m still dialing in my fin setup, how deep is the centre fin and the sides?

Thank you!

HEY HEY HEY NO HIJACKING - surfermag rule # 1

My fins are 3 15/16" tall and the rear is 7"

Using a 7" fin allows you to place it further back giving you a thruster like feel without draging or feeling over finned at that position

"HEY HEY HEY NO HIJACKING - surfermag rule # 1 "

hahaha! i thought you’d say that.

“My fins are 3 15/16” tall and the rear is 7"

Using a 7" fin allows you to place it further back giving you a thruster like feel without draging or feeling over finned at that position "

thanks Greg thats very helpfull.

Cheers!