1969 Transition Era Roundtail Sea King

Recently at a garage sale I found a 1969 transition era S decked Sea King roundtail up in the rafters.  I seem to remember the defunct department store Montgomery Ward's carrying this brand of surfboard.  My question is who did MW sub the design and building out to.  It really reminds me of product that came out of the Hansen factory.  Looks just like a late model Super Light with a full length stringer.  Anyone have a clue?

Did you ever learn anything more about the Sea King brand? There is currently a paipo board for sale on eBay with the same logo. Your board and the paipo board logo are different from the Montgomery Ward board logo.

While not a well recognized brand, you nontheless have a very good example of a popular design of that era.       Boards of that type actually rode quite well, in medium to larger surf, in California.

Stokednboard says the MW popout brand was made from 1962 to 1964. The logo is totally different from this one.

I would guess this is a backyard kind of deal. Crude looking hand drawn lam.

The seller on ebay seems to know little, as they guess the paipo was made by Dextra. Doubtful. The paipo looks like it has a Guidance fin and box.

Here is the 60s popout logo

Been trying to find out more info myself. I have a 10 foot log D fin want to see if I can find out more info