2014 NOpulp 6'4" x 21" x 2.5" SOMEpulp

Year Built2014
ShaperCarmine DeCrescenzo
ManufacturerNOpulp
Model NameSOMEpulp
LocationCentral Gulf Coast of Florida

This board was originally a 7’8" x 23 x 2 7/8" Fun Board, I re-shaped it last month down to a 6’4 x 21" x 2.5". It was the 1st board I ever owned, I bought it second hand back in 1992 for $30…I beat it up over the years and abandoned it in my buddy’s garage back in 2000. He sold his home last year and when he was cleaning out the garage, he found it in the rafters and called me to see if I wanted it back. It was in bad shape, de-laminating from the nose and tail, fins busted off and pressure dings all over the deck and bottom of the board…I stripped the board down to the deck, removed the center fin box and filled in the dings. I then shaped it down to its current dimensions, and installed a FCSII Thruster Fin Set-Up. The Gulf Coast of Florida gets minimal wind swell in the knee to shoulder high range that’s rather mushy, so I left more foam in the nose and center of the board to improve paddling. It’s got minimal rocker, single concave thru the nose and a large flat area thru the center/tail of the board to help catch a ton of waves in the mushy surf we get in Florida. The board has round rails from the nose thru the center and transitions just past the center into a hard rail thru to the tail.