A few Bone Questions

Sorry to bother all of you with these Bone questions, but I can’t seem to find anything direct in the archive. As I have only made a few boards, getting it right is now really starting to matter. Fins position - In or out , I think in is more loose and out is more control. Is straight no control? Is at the nose more control Is way out pointing at the rails - slowing and more control but hard to make sharp movement? Long board 8,7 Concave underside down the rocker, good for nose riding / Stability / Grip? Lastly Tail designs Bat Fish Wing? Flat What do they do? Again appoligies for all these bone questions Cheers Rick

Since no one feels like it (and I’m waitin’ on a friend…), go to Resources and click links and check the board design basics. Don’t get near any sharp tools 'till you do…

Lee, Like I said appolgies for the Bone questions. Regardless, thanks for the point in the right direction, I will take myself away until I actually have somehing worth dicussing. Cheers Rick

There was really no dissrespect intended. Your questions were so basic that reading some of those links will give you a much clearer answer than a bunch of quickie remarks on the board. Read through them and if you still have questions, please post them…