A Nev board ....

…from the early 1990s .

A mate left it here for the day , while he went to work.

it’s…

10 1/4"n x 6’8 x 18 1/4 " x 2 1/4" x 12"t

rocker

nose 4 3/4"

tail 2"

fins

rear : 4 1/2" base , 4 3/4" deep , 2" rake …at 3 1/2 " from tail

sides : 4 1/2" base , 4 1/2" depth , 2" rake …at 11 1/2" from tail

Cool! have you got to ride it yet? gotta love the front deck grip. there so fun!

And …weren’t these things called something like “carbon power rods” , from memory ?

no , I haven’t ridden it , Josh …he just left it here for me to look after, while he was at work !! …And besides , the onshore had WELL AND TRULY kicked in by the time we finished surfing [at 8.30] this morning .

But , since ‘Zap’ was riding this in chest high waves today , and it is pretty much the same dimensions as my Jim Banks board , maybe if friday [or even tomorrow ? ] is offshore early , it might be time to wax up the ‘Banksy’ , and [finally !] get it OUT there !

…A thruster with glassons , to do a comparative test ride on for ‘that’ thread , maybe ?

cheers !

ben

Quote:

But , since ‘Zap’ was riding this in chest high waves today , and it is pretty much the same dimensions as my Jim Banks board , maybe if friday [or even tomorrow ? ] is offshore early , it might be time to wax up the ‘Banksy’ , and [finally !] get it OUT there !

…A thruster with glassons , to do a comparative test ride on for ‘that’ thread , maybe ?

Great idea Ben!

That Nev board looks to be in perfect condition for its age.

…let this serve as a warning to you jOsh …

yep , he got ‘Zapped’ alright …

three kids , a wife that doesn’t surf and doesn’t like the beach . And doesn’t like him surfing , or hanging out with " surf bums" [like me ?]

Surf surf surf Joshy boy !

ben

Quote:

Surf surf surf Joshy boy !

ALWAYS YEEEEEEEEEW!!!