Advice on a speedy slim small wave twin keel?

Unless I really want a quad fish or something else entirely? I’ve also considered asym but I’ve never made one of those either and they seem a bit more difficult to get right. 

Anyway, I need a project. I’m bored. What I’m looking for is a board that is good at pumping for speed and going fast, mostly down the line, and one that flows quickly, smoothly, and freely. I want alllll the drive. I have something to pretend I’m trying to score QS points and I have a quad grovler for doing turns in smaller waves. This will likely be exclusive to warmer weather, cleaner small to chest high waves, aka the after work summer sesh. I think a modernized twin keel fits the bill here? I don’t have much experience on them, and the only ones I’ve tried were just way too big for me so I never got a feel for it. But it seems like a fast board that can easily extract speed everywhere. I went and checked a few out in shops today. The shape exictes me. I saw a lost rnf retro at 5’2"x19.75 and I was temped to buy it on the spot.  

The reason it’s so tiny is because I’m 5’5" 120lbs. It’s 5’2"x19.5" since that’s cut off. Totally open to criticism though. I’ve never shaped a twin keel before. I’m a decent surfer, I’ve been surfing all winter in a 5mm and I just want a small wave summer toy. I want to go a bit lower in volume than my groveler but make the tail wider and the rocker flatter. And I just want to fly down the line and do a cutback when I get too far ahead. But I want it to keep it somewhat slim and thin so I can quickly manipulate it like a skateboard in a bowl. And I don’t want it stuck going straight or be an overinflated retro art piece that looks good but surfs like shit. 

I ask about a quad fish because I surf backhand a lot. Some people say twin keels suck backhand, but I feel like they’ve been ridden well backhand longer than I’ve been alive. I don’t expect to make sharp bottom turns or go vertical and blast the fins through the lip. I just want it to be loose and flow quickly and not track so badly that I can’t turn it. I don’t know what fins to look at, but futures K2s look nice? I want a more streamlined fin that won’t lock the thing going straight. Or some of these half MR style half keel style ones they make now? Unless I should go full MR?

This is my grovler. It’s the third iteration of this design and it works well. Goes backhand great, goes forehand decent but it’s not a skinny thruster. I ride this most of the time, unless it’s actually good or it’s warm and I feel like being a tryhard. It’s 5’3"x20.5xthick enough with a heavy double to slight vee where that hip starts. It started as the 5’3" greenlight f series eps blank and I didn’t modify the rocker much at all, other than the vee. It could have been skinnier but it’s nice in the winter when the thick suits are making me feel fat.

Anyway, thanks for reading and being a good resource. This will be #8 for me and I’ve learned pretty much everything on this site. 

5-2 fish. nose 14.5. width 3 inches infront of center at 19 3/4. 15.5 at tail. 10 inches between tips. 5.5 inch buttcrack. 2.5 inches thick. single concave or dead flat. single foiled keels. Rear edge lined up with top of crack and with the tips. 1/8 inch toe in. 4 degree cant. Mike