Yesterday I finished the lamination of my second board. The result is perfect. I had less troubles with the cloth itself because it was 6oz, which is heavier and less prone to fold. After running the air bubbles down the rails I overlapped very slowly and carefully checking many times every side to check if some cloth went away causing bubbles. Some dry spots along the edge of the overlapped area, caused by irregular dripping of the resin along the cloth, have been fullfilled with a second small cup of resin smeared with a tongue depressor, and finally cleaned up with a hard squeegee. Resin took about 25 minutes to start gelling. Thanks to all who helped me in this mission. I’ll send photos of the board as soon as I finish it. Not much for technical reasons but for the playmate airbrushed on the bottom!!!