Al Byrne Channel Bottom

Just got this board in for repairs, thought some might be interested. Considering offering to buy it. Those big holes were attempted by the customer, so gutted. Anyone know what these are worth nowadays?

Unfortunately I have no idea how much these puppies are worth, although Al Byrne is a pretty famous and respected name as most people round here would know. I just picked up this one which I found under a house I was working on. It’s A Wayne Lowen shape from around 1994. I’m currently in the process of fixing it up. I can report back in case anyone’s interested.

be good to see the rest of the board.
Go to facebook and look for Dale Wilson he has taken over the byrning spears legacy and is a total champion, tell him adam baldwin sent you.
As for what its worth, length, age.
where are you?
would sell anywhere from 150-1500 bucks depending on the story and other details.

I would like to see any and all progression pics of the repairs. Thanks.

I have one in way worse shape, picked it up at a yard sale for next to nothing, thinking of attempting a major repair job someday…

I emailed the factory last year when I was trying to identity my board. They were very helpful. Looks like the Al Byrne legacy is in good hands.